Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, December 08, 2007
In less than 12 hours, i'll be on a place, OFF TO EUROPE! It's all very exciting, but i'll miss everyone terribly.
Me: :( It's such a long time! 18 whole days :( I'M GOING TO MISS YOU I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE :( :(
Nick: It's only 18 days, dear. Don't worry! Only 3 weeks!
Me: OMG 3 WEEKS! IT'S A LONG TIME!
Nick: Okay, 2 and a half. You'll have so much fun!
Me: Oh, oh yeah i guess i will. But but. Okay when i arrive it'll be 17 days! Then after we leave scotland then it'll be 13 days, then after paris it'll be 9 days...
Nick: HAHAHA silly girl! You're such a small girl. People count down TO their holiday and you count down TO THE END of it! You'll have a lot a lot of fun. Don't be silly!haha
Me: YES I'M A SILLY GIRL :( OKAY NVM IL'L BE HAPPY :D
Nick: HAHAHA i love you(:
:D I love you too babe. And i'll still miss you many many many a lot :( BUT I'LL BE HOME SOON!
Special mention to: The other boyfriend (i'll look at your picture every night before i go to sleep, Meng!), the best friend (HAHA i'll miss you too, xiangyuan. PICNIC), the twin (chin up, smile. It's only 18 days(: ) and everyone else who i'll miss terribly.
Now i shall STOP BEING A SILLY GIRL and GO TO SLEEP :D
ex-oh, ex-oh
6:46 AM